Have you recently become engaged? Or are you finalizing your rental list for your wedding? No matter what stage you find yourself in, this is one blog post that answers some of the most common questions that couples have when it comes to event rentals.
Our tips and thoughts to assist you with some questions you may have when planning your dream wedding:
1. Make sure you have either a venue and/or caterer before placing your rental order. Often venues have some suitable plates and glasses, chairs and tables onsite, etc. Perhaps you will only need us to help you select from our large inventory of linens, from basic to specialty. The caterer may have some of these items as well and enough food cooking and holding equipment in their inventory to help you keep your budget down. If they do not, we would be more than happy to meet all of your rental needs.
2. “When should I place my order?” This is a question that is asked all the time. Since all rentals are based on availability, we suggest that you place your order as soon as you know what you need. We are happy to revise your reservation as needed until the day of delivery.
3. Order a slightly higher number than is expected on your original reservation. It is always easier to decrease than increase quantities. You won’t be penalized here at Exclusive Affair for reducing your rental numbers.
4. Please be sure to check out The Wedding Wire website to help you plan for your day. It is a great resource to help with all of your planning. While you are there, please check out our page where you can see and read a number of 5 Star reviews from our happy brides. I hope that you will be impressed with the number of positive comments that we have received for exemplary service and the highest quality, new inventory that we provide.
5. According to this Wedding Wire helpful page, there are 10 essential things that you need to remember when it comes to the rentals for your wedding. From the tents, tables, chairs, linens and napkins, to the China, Flatware and Glassware to the selection of your Dance Floor we would love to help.
As always, thank you for taking the time to read our blog. We very much look forward to meeting you and helping to plan your most fabulous upcoming wedding!
David & Sherry