Party Planning Checklist
When planning a party, get the basics down first:
- Who is the party for? (business, family, friends)
- What’s the reason for the party? (theme, birthday, special occasion)
- When is the party?
- Where is the party going to be?
- How many people are you inviting?
What type of party is it? (brunch, lunch, dinner, hors d’ oeuvres, dessert, buffet, plated)
Let’s start planning
Use this party planning checklist to guide you through the details:
- Make a list of people to invite.
- Mark the date on your calendar.
- Send invitations
- Choose a caterer.
- Call EXCLUSIVE AFFAIR PARTY RENTALS for your party supplies which include:
- Dance Floors
- Tables (guests, buffet, bar, gift, etc.)
- Linens (tablecloths, napkins, skirting, chair sashes, table runners etc.)
- Dishes (appetizer, salad, dinner, dessert)
- Glassware (water, soda, wine, cocktail, champagne etc.)
- Buffet service (chafing dishes, serving utensils, platters, risers etc.)
- Vases & candles
- Sound System
- Catering equipment (grills, food warmers etc.)
- Plan the layout of the space. (Make sure all the food tables are not right on top of each other to ensure smooth flow for your guests to mingle)
- Finalize guests list (call caterer and EXCLUSIVE AFFAIR PARTY RENTALS to give them your final guest count)
- Make seating arrangements
- Order centerpieces (Flowers, Balloons etc.)
During the party
- Enjoy spending quality time with your guests.
- Take several pictures to remember this event.
After the party
- EXCLUSIVE AFFAIR PARTY RENTALS will professionally remove all rentals from your party location.
- Enjoy the memories of your celebration!